Thursday, September 16, 2010

Week Five (9/16/2010) Journal


Thursday, Sept. 16th 2010 the discussion we had at the Global Leadership Class was really splendid just that there was a little problem I have about how we answer question and during discussions where we keep clashing with each other all the time. Secondly, as usual we had a dinner with the DCCC foundation at the conference center, I was honor to interact with the people present but the excitement begun early just a few minutes to the start of the dinner when I received an information from my mentor in the person of Ms. Melanie Gray Knier that the result of the CRC test I took a day earlier were out and I had Silver certificate. In fact I was overjoyed within myself that I could not even say a word than thanking her for the support and encouragement she gave me.
Friday, Sept.17th 2010 I had a great time in my curriculum class especially during the lab work. I have been working on my own and hope my goals will definitely be met.
Saturday, Sept.18th 2010 I stayed indoor all day in my apartment and this helps me reviewed all that I have done in the week. Although I wish I could go to have some fun to keep me refreshed from the week’s activities, I am happy to use this day for my review.
Sunday, Sept.19th 2010 we had a fellowship meal after church service and excited to meet and interact with new people who are not part of the church like me.
Monday,20th and Tuesday,21th 2010 are both wonderful in my curriculum class since I was able to complete my job sheet assigned to me for the month of September, which means that I have the rest of the month for review.
Wednesday, Sept.22nd 2010 I enjoyed the discussion we had with our project coordinator on the topic ‘Divorce’ during the American families and values series we started a fortnight ago. In fact, I don’t really like the way divorce cases are handled in Parkistan since it affect the Woman involved no matter she is right or wrong.
In all I am happy even though I was not able to meet my targeted goal for the week, I think I can measure my success with  a 85% which I believe is not too bad but hope to do better to meet my set goals for the weeks ahead.





No comments:

Post a Comment