Saturday, September 11, 2010

Week Four (9/11/2010) Journal


Saturday 11th Sept. 2010 I went to a soccer game in Winston Salem for the first time in America. Although it was a ladies soccer match I enjoyed it because its my favorite game.
Sunday 12th Sept. 2010 I ate Bar B Que in Greensboro also for the first and the interesting part is that we also went to a pet store we saw different types of birds and animals that are used as pets. Surprisingly we saw various kinds of reptiles such as snake, lizard, etc. and some fishes too. I am really excited about how the rights of these pets are been respected. Kudos to all Americans and all other people who in one way or the takes good care of these animals.
Secondly, we saw a room that was designated for dog’s haircut which is very unusual for me to see but all the same I realized I was in a different country with different cultural environment.
Tuesday 14th 2010 we had the greatest opportunity to have a dinner with the board of directors and the president of our noble College DCCC. I felt very honored and grateful for this opportunity because not every College students will have these.
Wednesday 15th 2010 I wrote the North Carolina Career Readiness Certification (CRC) examination on DCCC campus. I was told for the first time in DCCC, I happen to be the first international student to take that test which I am waiting anxiously for the results very soon and hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment